Rene at the The Amherst Shuffle tagged me with a set of questions. So, here goes:
1. What was your toughest race? Hoover Dam Half Marathon, hands down. Had to walk more in that than in the marathon. It felt like a major effort 2 miles in, I was already extremely thirsty, hot and had an unhappy stomach.
2. What are your goals for 2011? I'll be repeating a few events and then branching out into some new ones. The Pittsburgh Marathon is the only thing I've officially registered for so that's the big goal right now, although I plan on registering for some other events in the next couple of weeks.
3. If you could live anywhere, where would it be? I don't think I've visited enough places in my life to answer this. On one hand, I'd say somewhere with a mild climate year round but I think that could be boring. I like changing seasons despite complaining about that. I'm probably right where I'm supposed to be for now and wherever I end up in the future is where I should be!
4. What is my guilty pleasure TV show? Currently, the DVR is set up to record Glee, The Sing-Off and the Ellen DeGeneres Show (although it's hard to keep up with those since it's a daily show). Most of the time, the TV is on in the house and I might be sitting in front of it, but I don't really watch it all that often - hubby controls the TV.
5. How do I keep my sense of balance? Running certainly helps! I live my life by schedules and lists. If I don't, I feel lazy and unmotivated and end up in a terrible mood.
I tag...Caroline, Elizabeth and Fran.